These yummy, healthy cookies will keep your sweet tooth at bay and fuel your active lifestyle. This recipe packs between 15-25g of protein per batch and contains no refined sugars. Of course, I have included modifications to remove the top 8 allergens if you need to.
Sooo let’s get started…
First you will need…
- 1 scoop/23g (3 tbsp.) Vanilla or Chocolate Protein Powder (I used Evolve Classic Chocolate)
- 2-3 tbsp. Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tbsp. Almond Butter Powder (or you could substitute any flour or powdered nut butter)
- 2 tbsp Nut or Seed butter (microwave to easily pour)
- 1-2 tbsp. Granulated or Liquid Sweetener (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp. heaping Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp. Water or liquid to desired consistency (this is going to depend on what powder, sweetener, and flour is used)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Combine all dry ingredients into a bowl
- Mix in all wet ingredients, except for the water
- Once your ingredients have been mixed well, slowly add in liquid until you get a firm cookie dough consistency (looks like this batter)
- Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet and roll cookie dough into even balls and place on the cookie sheet
- Flatten dough balls to about a 1/4 inch thickness, these will not spread much
- Place in oven and bake for 10-12 minutes (or until they look nice and golden brown)
- Remove cookies from oven and let cool for 10 minutes
- Lastly, put on your favorite toppings such as chocolate, nut butter, or frosting & ENJOY!!!
One thought on “Pumpkin Pie Protein Cookies”
These look delicious!